Mid-Way Check-In with Resolutions
I cannot believe that this year is half over. Why is time going so fast?! I don’t want to think about the fact that the Holiday’s are right around the corner so I thought this would be a great time to check in with the resolutions I made for this year…that was until I went back and read through them. But here I am so I might as well put it all on the table!
These are the resolutions I made for 2011:
- For every 1 hour of television I watch, I have to do 30 minutes on the bicycle. By my calculations, I will be on my exercise bike for…well…A LOT!
- I will have family pictures taken…I will…no really…I’m going to…seriously…stop laughing….
- I am not going to panic about turning 30
- I am going to take a vacation
- RELAX! I am going to try my hardest on this one. My family would probably appreciate this one the most.