Here we are. The last day of 2010. The whole year comes down to this one day. If it’s been a good year then you are sad to see it go. If’s it’s been a bad one you will happily kiss it goodbye at the stroke of midnight. Good or bad, it’s always a time for fresh starts.
This year has been very positive for me and I can only hope that it continues into the next year. I am not big on “resolutions” but I like to set some goals for the coming year and see how well I do. So here is a short list of goals for 2011.
- For every 1 hour of television I watch, I have to do 30 minutes on the bicycle. By my calculations, I will be on my excersize bike for…well…A LOT!
- I will have family pictures taken…I will…no really…I’m going to…seriously…stop laughing….
- I am not going to panic about turning 30
- I am going to take a vacation
- RELAX! I am going to try my hardest on this one. My family would probably appriciate this one the most.
Whatever the new year has in store for me and my family, I sure am excited about it! It would be hard to top this year but it’s going to be fun trying!
Happy New Year to all of you! See you next year!